Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 1.04 and Extension window problem

Firefox 1.04 and Extension window problem

Vittorio

Hi everybody

I'm encountering a problem in Firefox 1.04 for WinXP.

Under the Tools menu, when I click the Extension label, the Extension
window that should appear, doesn't.

I've already uninstall and reinstall (without loosing all my
configuration) the product, but nothing changed.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Vittorio

Doug G

Vittorio wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I'm encountering a problem in Firefox 1.04 for WinXP.
>
> Under the Tools menu, when I click the Extension label, the Extension
> window that should appear, doesn't.
>
> I've already uninstall and reinstall (without loosing all my
> configuration) the product, but nothing changed.
>
> Do you have any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Vittorio

A theme or extension you installed may be the culprit.

See if the problem exists when Firefox is started in Safe Mode. Look
for the Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode) shortcut on Windows' Start menu.