Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Element attributes ???

Element attributes ???

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Dear all,

where is the place to get the list of each valid attributes for individual
Element of a confi file or Html page view?

thanks fr your help

regards
serge

Joshua Mitts

I think what you are looking for is a schema, which specifies all valid
attributes, tag names, etc. for a given XML or HTML file. Here's some places
to start:

ASP.NET Settings Schema
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...tionschema.asp

Configuration Files Schema
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...fileschema.asp

XHTML (latest version of HTML) Schema
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

--

Joshua Mitts

"serge calderara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...