Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reading Exchange Calendar

Reading Exchange Calendar

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

Hey all,
I can't seem to find a good link to reading an Exchange (2000) calendar with
ASP.NET 1.1
Anyone got a good pointer/starter/link?

Thanks

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

Thanks but no help here.
What that does it use a filetype that Outlook is registered to and then
parses it in.
What I need to do is call the Exchange SERVER and get the calendar for a
specifc day/date out, for a specific user/group of users.

Thanks though.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

"WebBuilder451" wrote:

> Actually i'm working on the oppotite problem, but without exchange. adding an
> apointment to outlook. the key here is the vCalendar format and i'm hoping
> there is a namespace that will allow me to create this.
> this may not help, but it's in the correct direction(?)
> http://www.devx.com/getHelpOn/10Minu...ion/20508/1763
>
> --
> thanks (as always)
> some day i''m gona pay this forum back for all the help i''m getting
> kes
>

> "Curt_C [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> > I can't seem to find a good link to reading an Exchange (2000) calendar with
> > ASP.NET 1.1
> > Anyone got a good pointer/starter/link?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Curt Christianson
> > site: http://www.darkfalz.com
> > blog: http://blog.darkfalz.com

=?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=

"Curt_C [MVP]" wrote:

> Hey all,
> I can't seem to find a good link to reading an Exchange (2000) calendar with
> ASP.NET 1.1
> Anyone got a good pointer/starter/link?
>
> Thanks
>
> --