Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView javascript errors

TreeView javascript errors

PL

I get javascript errors when navigating the new asp:treview control.

It doesn't happen allt he time but I click aroudn for a whiel I start getting:

"tree_Data" is undefined
"length" is null or not an object

Similar errors in both IE and firefox.

I ahvent added any scripting of my own or anything "weird" to the tree,
it's pretty straightforward from examples.

You'll have to set IE to show all script errors or open the Firefox javascript prompt
to see them, still it's annoying and there really shouldnt be any script errors at all.

Is this a known bug ? Any workarounds ?

PL.

PL

Apparently this happens if you click on it before it has loaded _all_ node information.
That's not a very good design.

PL.

"PL" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I get javascript errors when navigating the new asp:treview control.
>
> It doesn't happen allt he time but I click aroudn for a whiel I start getting:
>
> "tree_Data" is undefined
> "length" is null or not an object
>
> Similar errors in both IE and firefox.
>
> I ahvent added any scripting of my own or anything "weird" to the tree,
> it's pretty straightforward from examples.
>
> You'll have to set IE to show all script errors or open the Firefox javascript prompt
> to see them, still it's annoying and there really shouldnt be any script errors at all.
>
> Is this a known bug ? Any workarounds ?
>
> PL.

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvS1BvcnRv?=

I am having the same problem with my tree. Any workaround found?