Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview asp.net 2.0 datakeys not loading

Gridview asp.net 2.0 datakeys not loading

=?Utf-8?B?TGluZ28=?=

I'm using beta2. I'm trying to create a gridview dynamically with a passed
in SQL statement, everything works paging, sorting, and adding columns
dynamically with the code. Because the hidden column isn't accessible
anymore I needed to use datakeys to store my key to the record(s) to take
actions on.

If I use the standard gridview without dynamically creating anything the
datakeys are loaded succesfully. If I change any properties with code the
datakeys aren't loaded.

Any ideas?
--
Thanks,