Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > treeview and autopostback

treeview and autopostback

Alex D.

Does anybody knows how to enable autopostbcak in a TreeView when a checkbox
in a node is checked (or unchecked)??
Thanks,
Alex.

=?Utf-8?B?YnJpYW5zW01DU0Rd?=

Hello Alex,

There is a discussion about "Getting TreeView to postback when node is
checked/unchecked" up on asp.net which seems to cover autoposting from the
checkbox:

http://forums.asp.net/645130/ShowPost.aspx

--
brians
http://www.limbertech.com

"Alex D." wrote:

> Does anybody knows how to enable autopostbcak in a TreeView when a checkbox
> in a node is checked (or unchecked)??
> Thanks,
> Alex.

Alejandro Penate-Diaz

thanks a lot. thats exactly what I was looking for.

alex.

news(E-Mail Removed)...