Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASPDOTNET AppPool Crashing

ASPDOTNET AppPool Crashing

Adam Clark

We have an ASP.NET AppPool which crashes frequently. I am more of a systems
guy than a programmer, but I used to program in ASP. Can anyone give me any
clues about how to track down specifically where the error is... like hits
on how to debug. We are getting an error 1011 in the system log.

Thanks

Adam

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

what is the description of the error. Also, what is written in the
application event log?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]