Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Could not add QuickStart user to SQL Server.: Invalid SSPI packet size.

Could not add QuickStart user to SQL Server.: Invalid SSPI packet size.

oaksong@hotmail.com

I got this error when running the QuickStart install. When trying to
run the data linked demo pages I get the same error about SSPI packet
size. This was the only line in the install log that showed a "FAIL".

The user <machine>\ASPNET is a user of the machine and has a SQL login.