Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > TB multiple instances - newbie question

TB multiple instances - newbie question

ciqret

NG

I'm a new TB user. Occasionally, by double clicking a mailbox for
example, I open a second (third/fourth/etc) instance of TB.

I appreciate this is an intentional feature, but find it confusing -
especially as it happens often and unintentionally.

Is there a setting somewhere to switch this behaviour on and off?

Thanks

Stuart
[ciqret]

Doug G

ciqret wrote:

> NG
>
> I'm a new TB user. Occasionally, by double clicking a mailbox for
> example, I open a second (third/fourth/etc) instance of TB.
>
> I appreciate this is an intentional feature, but find it confusing -
> especially as it happens often and unintentionally.
>
> Is there a setting somewhere to switch this behaviour on and off?
>
> Thanks
>

> Stuart
> [ciqret]

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...on=thunderbird

ciqret

Doug G wrote:
> ciqret wrote:
>
>> I'm a new TB user. Occasionally, by double clicking a mailbox for
>> example, I open a second (third/fourth/etc) instance of TB.
>>
>> Is there a setting somewhere to switch this behaviour on and off?
>>
>> Thanks

> https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...on=thunderbird

Doug, perfect! Thanks, somehow I missed this reply until now ..

--
Stuart
[ciqret]

[aka cicero]