Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web application deployment?

Web application deployment?

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcsOpIFNpbHZh?=

Is it possible to deploy more than one Asp.net Web Application using only one
visual studio.net 2003 professional web setup project?

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

With custom installers, pretty much anything is possible (although it
requires a lot of programming on your part). You can also chain together
deployments by having one installer call another. With the 2.0 Framework, you
have other options, as well.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA