Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VS.NET 2005 and Profiler

VS.NET 2005 and Profiler

Sara T.

Does anybody know VS.NET 2005 contains any profiler ?

I need to use it before deciding to buy third party.

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

What type of "profiler" are you talking about. There are many tools in the
Team System edition(s) that can "profile" your code for quality. There are
also application analyzers, which might be what you are talking about.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

"Sara T." wrote:

> Does anybody know VS.NET 2005 contains any profiler ?
>
> I need to use it before deciding to buy third party.

Sara T.

Please give me more according to profiler that you have.

I need some profiler to check CPU/MEM for optimizing the code

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What type of "profiler" are you talking about. There are many tools in the
> Team System edition(s) that can "profile" your code for quality. There are
> also application analyzers, which might be what you are talking about.
>
> --
> Gregory A. Beamer
> MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
>
> ***************************
> Think Outside the Box!
>

> "Sara T." wrote:
>
>> Does anybody know VS.NET 2005 contains any profiler ?
>>
>> I need to use it before deciding to buy third party.

sp3d2orbit

Visual studio 6 was had a great built in profiler, I have no idea why
MS pulled it out. But, the ANTS profiler supposedly works with Visual
Studio 2005 and it has a 14 day free trial:

http://www.red-gate.com/products/ant...r/features.htm