Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > compiled help files

compiled help files

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hey all,

when i call one of these from my web form i always get a dialog asking if i
want to open or save. is there a way around this?

thanks,
rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

nope...
It's the users settings that determine what they want to do with the file.
You can try to force it to ALWAYS say this, but you can't force it to never
say it....

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

"rodchar" wrote:

> hey all,
>
> when i call one of these from my web form i always get a dialog asking if i
> want to open or save. is there a way around this?
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

please forgive me i don't understand. what users setting could i change to
bypass this and just open the help?