Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > anchor tag - how to initiate postback with parms

anchor tag - how to initiate postback with parms

Jeff Jarrell

I want to know how to initiate a postback with parameters from an anchor
tag. There are many anchor tags and they are dynamic.

I see some sites with the postback coming through some javascript in the
HREF but I don't know if the java script is coming out of a server side
control or if it was manually added to the page.

Thanks,
jeff