Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding usercontrol to viewstate

adding usercontrol to viewstate

wapsiii

I'd like to be able to add a simple user control to the viewstate, but
I'm not sure how to make it serializable!

Peter Rilling

You probably would not serialize the usercontrol but rather override the
LoadViewState and SaveViewState methods.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...