Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net C# Application IIS Error

ASP.Net C# Application IIS Error

mvenkataraman@hsc.wvu.edu

Hello,
We had been using Ultimate Survey 2.0 by www.prezzatech.com for a while
and deployed it in Windows Server 2003. This application is written in
ASP.Net with C#. Our database server is SQL Server 2000. We have
surveys going on presently using this application which are pretty huge
than the previous ones. We get the Connection cannot be established SQL
Server does not exist or access denied error in the webpage suddenly
and the following error in the IIS error log.

The agent could not connect to the MOM Server. The error reported is
'An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system
lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full.'. Verify
the management group name is correct, the MOM Server is running, that
it is listening on port 1270, and that any firewalls between this agent
and the MOM server are configured to pass TCP and UDP traffic on port
1270.

We recently installed updates from Microsoft on the server. SQL Server
2000 and IIS are on different machines.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Murali.