Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I have a vb.net logic as well as a java function assigned to a

Can I have a vb.net logic as well as a java function assigned to a

=?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=

Hello:

I have a button that updates a table. But I also want to refresh a page
using a Java Function.

Can I execute some vb code and then execute the java function?

Thanks.

venki

shiv_koirala@yahoo.com

Proper way is to use webservices

-------
Regards ,
C#, VB.NET , SQL SERVER , UML , DESIGN Patterns Interview question book
http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
My Interview Blog
http://spaces.msn.com/members/dotnetinterviews/