Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Active Directory Membership provider - can you use roles?

Active Directory Membership provider - can you use roles?

=?Utf-8?B?bGFuZW0=?=

If I use Active Directory as the provider for the new asp.net 2.0 membership
stuff, can I still use the roles capabilities? Where does it store this kind
of stuff? If I use SQL as the provider, it has table for roles, usersinroles
etc. How does Active Directory store this stuff? Thanks.