Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla turns off by itself

Mozilla turns off by itself

FD

My mozilla windows shuts down at any time in any site with no
apparenting reason... any body here knows about this bug? No spyware is
been found in my machine.. running xp professional... service pack 2

Thanks

Moz Champion

FD wrote:
> My mozilla windows shuts down at any time in any site with no
> apparenting reason... any body here knows about this bug? No spyware is
> been found in my machine.. running xp professional... service pack 2
>
> Thanks

Um, clarify what you mean when you say 'shuts down'
Do you get an error message? Is the program still running? The window
disappers? exactly what happens