Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the webserver not implemented

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the webserver not implemented

logan

I get the following when trying to debug on a remote webserver.
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the
webserver not implemented
I did a search on the microsoft website and didn't find anything.
Also did a search using google and didn't come up with anything.
I can say I was debugging the site earlier in the morning.
I can't imagine settings changed on their own.
Anyhow has anyone else expirenced this one and does anyone have any
suggestions for dealing with it.
Thanks in advance

Ralph

=?Utf-8?B?QWFydGhp?=

I would suggest checking first, if this is a remote machine, whether your ID
is added to the Debuggers group. Also if you have installed VS.NET 2005 and
had this issue, then it is IIS selecting the version to be .NET 2.0 causing
the issue.
--
Aarthi R S