Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebUserControl's Page_Load fires twice even though AutoEventWireup is set to false

WebUserControl's Page_Load fires twice even though AutoEventWireup is set to false

ivan.svaljek@gmail.com

I've got a page that dynamically loads user control.

The problem is that control's load event executes twice. I've set
AutoEventWireup of both control and webform to false.

Only if I remove 'handles MyBase.load' from the control's load event
will i get the desired effect (controls loads once). But if I then add
the control using designer (not dynamically) it shows nothing.

Here's the offending code:
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/123/temp/WebApplication1.zip