Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Duplicate bookmark removal in firefox

Duplicate bookmark removal in firefox

tmt

Hello All, I need a little help,

I have bookmarks I like to keep sync'd between my home and work
computers so I do a file export when I need to and this overwrites my
bookmarks with the most recent ones from whereever I've been. I should
add that I use firefox at home but I'm forced to use ie at work.

Problem is I have a lot of duplicates in my database that I want to
remove before I start trying ot organize it all. Does anyone have any
ideas on extensions or small one function apps that might do this?

that might be a helpful little feature to put into the bookmark manager

I think

Doug G

tmt wrote:
> Hello All, I need a little help,
>
> I have bookmarks I like to keep sync'd between my home and work
> computers so I do a file export when I need to and this overwrites my
> bookmarks with the most recent ones from whereever I've been. I should
> add that I use firefox at home but I'm forced to use ie at work.
>

> Problem is I have a lot of duplicates in my database that I want to
> remove before I start trying ot organize it all. Does anyone have any
> ideas on extensions or small one function apps that might do this?
>

> that might be a helpful little feature to put into the bookmark manager
>
> I think

Try AM-DeadLink from http://www.aignes.com/products.htm or
https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/

tmt

thanks Doug G, I did and I think I finally have it the way I need it to
be. I appreciate it.

Duplicate methods removal in Ruby's TODO ? David Unric Ruby 14 03-18-2011 08:27 AM
duplicate file removal tools? the_niner_nation Computer Support 12 11-30-2010 04:38 PM
Gridview Duplicate removal. ASP .Net 12 02-15-2006 03:51 AM
Duplicate removal raja C Programming 5 02-07-2006 09:54 AM
Bookmark extension or plugin for firefox. TIA roadster3043 Firefox 0 05-07-2004 04:15 AM

Advertisments