Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozill 1.7.6 loading English spellcheck probs

Mozill 1.7.6 loading English spellcheck probs

Broadback

I've recently updated to 1.7.6 and find that I cannot load English(UK)
spell check. Message says it is loading but nothing happens. Tried
direct and via file saved on my disc. Any suggestions please?
TIA

Moz Champion

Broadback wrote:
> I've recently updated to 1.7.6 and find that I cannot load English(UK)
> spell check. Message says it is loading but nothing happens. Tried
> direct and via file saved on my disc. Any suggestions please?
> TIA

did you re-download and re-install the dictionary?

Broadback

Moz Champion wrote:
> Broadback wrote:
>
>> I've recently updated to 1.7.6 and find that I cannot load English(UK)
>> spell check. Message says it is loading but nothing happens. Tried
>> direct and via file saved on my disc. Any suggestions please?
>> TIA

> did you re-download and re-install the dictionary?

Well that is what I tried, first I downloaded to disc, tried installing,
but nothing happened. Next I tried installing directly from the site,
again nothing, not even an error message.