Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > English/English DLL

English/English DLL

=?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=

I searching the net for a English/English Dictionary DLL, which can resuse it
in my asp.net application to give a word and get the meaning.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

It sounds like you could integrate with an available Web service using a
component.

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...515&tabindex=2

"Raed Sawalha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I searching the net for a English/English Dictionary DLL, which can resuse
>it
> in my asp.net application to give a word and get the meaning.

=?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=

i download the client side but when execute the aspx page the following error
is generated , could u help:

Server Error in '/DICT' Application.

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt
failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of
time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to
respond

Source Error:

Line 139: try
Line 140: {
Line 141: client = new TcpClient (DictionaryServer,
Port);