Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need good configurable forum... suggestion?

Need good configurable forum... suggestion?

VB Programmer

I need to put a good, configuratble, forum on my clients website. Any
suggestion?

It needs to have both public AND private forums (members only).

ASP.NET forum would be the best.

Any suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0Qg==?=

I've used http://www.dotnetbb.com/

It is a .net forum written in vb.net. You can buy a plug license for $95
which allows for color and layout changes but no code functionality changes.
Or you can but a full-source version for $190 and have access to virtually
all the source code.

I found that it plugged into our Web Portal very nicely even using our
custom authentication. I have been very happy with it.

--
Pat B
BCC Software, Inc

"VB Programmer" wrote:

> I need to put a good, configuratble, forum on my clients website. Any
> suggestion?
>
> It needs to have both public AND private forums (members only).
>
> ASP.NET forum would be the best.
>
> Any suggestions?

Need C++ Beautifier - must be VERY configurable Shug C++ 4 11-29-2006 11:45 AM
Configurable Web Form James ASP .Net 1 11-11-2005 06:30 PM
Setting a configurable time-out setting for all the communication initiated with Remoting object. Srinivasa Raghavan Sethuraman ASP .Net 0 06-30-2004 10:05 AM
Configurable Entity Statement rAinStorms VHDL 1 02-16-2004 10:31 AM
Configurable hardware thro' VHDL dutta VHDL 0 08-13-2003 01:33 PM

Advertisments