Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > writing email problems?

writing email problems?

Bri

has anyone had this trouble when writing an e-mail

after a few lines of text I can't get any further so I either have to
press enter to start a new line and keep doing that or use software602
and then copy and past to the email.

I've had this problem for a while. Is there a fix?

Moz Champion

Bri wrote:
> has anyone had this trouble when writing an e-mail
>
> after a few lines of text I can't get any further so I either have to
> press enter to start a new line and keep doing that or use software602
> and then copy and past to the email.
>
> I've had this problem for a while. Is there a fix?

um, please explain 'cant go any further' if you will.

does the cursor refuse to move? no (more) characters appear?
what system are you running?

Have you considered upgrading to 1.0.3?