Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strange error

Strange error

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

A few days ago I deployed a new ASP.NET application. The app works fine
generally but every few days or so it throws an exception with a very strange
message I've never seen before:

Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\vk_x9cmw.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ro4ila9a.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\1krawee2.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\0uzbc8zu.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\yvghizba.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\b2e2qvxk.dll".Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\hm5ynka-.dll".

I've search the MS KB for these file names as well as a google search and
get nothing. Has anyone ever experienced this type of problem? The app is
written in C# and I am using the Data Application Block.

George

Do not search for those file names.
Those are temporary names created on a fly.
Usually you would get that error if you are using XmlSerializer. But my guess the ASP.NET engine cretes temp file as well.

So you need to have more info at which point you get those errors.

George.