Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Displaying two web forms in a single page

Displaying two web forms in a single page

santel_helvis@sify.com

Hi there,
I am using three web Forms and i want to display, two web forms in the
third web form. How to do this?. (I used frameset to hold the two web
forms. But I am getting two scrollbars. I want to display these two web
forms in a page with one scrollbar.) Can anyone suggest me plz.

Scott Allen

I would look at trying to create user controls out of the webforms
that you want to embed in other pages

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/