Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to transfer a value from an Invisible Grid to an visible Grid

How to transfer a value from an Invisible Grid to an visible Grid

=?Utf-8?B?QXNzYW5LaGFuIElzbWFpbA==?=

I'd like to know ,in our case we have two grids with equal number of rows and
columns ,actually in runtime we want to transfer one cell's value to another
grid when the first grid's visible property is false and the second grid's
visble property is true..

=?Utf-8?B?U29saXR1cw==?=

-create global boolean flags to indicate which grids are visible
-set these flags inside the page_load method before databinding
-create subroutines to handle OnItemDataBound events for both grids
-inside the each subroutine, based on the boolean flags, either copy out the
values u need to transfer or insert the copied values

"AssanKhan Ismail" wrote:

> I'd like to know ,in our case we have two grids with equal number of rows and
> columns ,actually in runtime we want to transfer one cell's value to another
> grid when the first grid's visible property is false and the second grid's
> visble property is true..

=?Utf-8?B?QXNzYW5LaGFuIElzbWFpbA==?=

hi solitus

thanks for your timely help...

bye
assankhan

"Solitus" wrote:

> -create global boolean flags to indicate which grids are visible
> -set these flags inside the page_load method before databinding
> -create subroutines to handle OnItemDataBound events for both grids
> -inside the each subroutine, based on the boolean flags, either copy out the
> values u need to transfer or insert the copied values
>
> "AssanKhan Ismail" wrote:
>
> > I'd like to know ,in our case we have two grids with equal number of rows and
> > columns ,actually in runtime we want to transfer one cell's value to another
> > grid when the first grid's visible property is false and the second grid's
> > visble property is true..

Making 1 control invisible while showing another in the exact location of the invisible one Andy B ASP .Net 5 05-29-2008 03:08 AM
Invisible - Succinic acid : (AMBER ACID) Invisible krithika.143@gmail.com C++ 0 04-14-2008 06:59 PM
Is there a way to make an ASP.Net control invisible other than the "visible" property? john ASP .Net 2 02-25-2004 02:56 PM
label visible/invisible? Gibs ASP .Net 4 02-09-2004 10:55 PM
making webcontrols visible/invisible Susan van Houen ASP .Net 1 07-13-2003 01:14 PM

Advertisments