Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Better calendar for Mozilla?

Better calendar for Mozilla?

William W. Plummer

The standard calendar does not provide prompt notifications. Is there
another program that will work with Mozilla that performs better? I'm
running 1.7.3 but will update when I figure out that a later version is
stable.