Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > LINKS

LINKS

warenda@email.com

I bumped something and now my Links bar is blank. How do I get it back
thanks all
jp

Big Will

> I bumped something and now my Links bar is blank. How do I get it back
> thanks all
> jp

what browser? What do you mean by "blank". If you're in Mozilla suite,
it should be as simple as pushing the arrow on the left of the bar
(either pointing right or pointing down, but I'm working from memory
since I've migrated from Moz. Suite awhile ago).

Regards,

Will