Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Wildcard application Mappings disable default documents

Wildcard application Mappings disable default documents

Tiziana Loporchio MCSD.NET

On IIS6 I have configured a wildcard application mapping, but now when I
just browse to a URL or an IP without specifying a document, it does not add
the "default document" anymore. Is it a bug in IIS 6.0 ?

Does anyone know a workaround? Or does anyone have code to replace the
"default document settings" in an isapifilter? I don't have any clue how to
do that.

Any help would be very much appreciated
Tiziana