Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Need to check for security permissions

Need to check for security permissions

Roger

Hi:

I've created a form control, which I call from aspx page. When trying to
perform operation from control, I get "Application attempted to perform an
operation not allowed". What I'd like to know is, how can I check for
proper permission client side?