Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Default User Account.

Default User Account.

me@mine.em

Can anyone help me? It seems that the Default Profile has locked up
and I can not use it. Now I have another profile. My question is how
do I get my original Profile back with all my bookmarks and
extensions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

Dave.

Doug G

> Can anyone help me? It seems that the Default Profile has locked up
> and I can not use it. Now I have another profile. My question is how
> do I get my original Profile back with all my bookmarks and
> extensions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
> advance.
>
> Dave.

What version of Mozilla?

me@mine.em

Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3

On Thu, 05 May 2005 18:10:34 -0500, Doug G <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Can anyone help me? It seems that the Default Profile has locked up
>> and I can not use it. Now I have another profile. My question is how
>> do I get my original Profile back with all my bookmarks and
>> extensions???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
>> advance.
>>
>> Dave.

>What version of Mozilla?

Ed Mullen

http://ilias.ca/mozilla/profilefaq/#transferring

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

me@mine.em

Thanks for the help. I found the profiles and deleated the new one.
Now I have the original back. Again many thanks.