Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HtmlTextBox ?

HtmlTextBox ?

Jarod

Hey
Is there any free control or just scripts to display such a control as is in
www.asp.net/forums when you post a post or repley ? I have such a control
but it works only in IE ( it's a control from CommunityStarter kit ). I need
a better version
Jarod

Karl Seguin

Do you mean a web-based WYSIWYG editor?

Free? Cross Browser? Then you want:
http://freetextbox.com/

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/
"Jarod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey
> Is there any free control or just scripts to display such a control as is
> in www.asp.net/forums when you post a post or repley ? I have such a
> control but it works only in IE ( it's a control from CommunityStarter
> kit ). I need a better version
> Jarod

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

Second that...
It's very slick and pretty darn easy to use.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com