Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom User Control is not rendered inside another user control in a server table.

Custom User Control is not rendered inside another user control in a server table.

Leeor Chernov

Hi
I am using a <asp:Table> in a user control I created and in the loop of inserting another user control( a custom Calendar)
to the TableCell by the code:
TableCellObj.Controls.Add(myCustomUserControl) the table accepting this user control but do not render it
, so in that way I dont see the control in the table..., I tried also another user control with only html , and It doesnt rendered also

How can I fix this bug????
(Note: I do not want to use custom Web Control and to remain with the same objects)

Leeor Chernov
SPL , Israel

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

Is the control even getting to that point of insertion?
Set a break point in that loop and step through it. Also, check if that
object is actually there or if it's "nothing".

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

"Leeor Chernov" wrote:

> Hi
> I am using a <asp:Table> in a user control I created and in the loop of inserting another user control( a custom Calendar)
> to the TableCell by the code:
> TableCellObj.Controls.Add(myCustomUserControl) the table accepting this user control but do not render it
> , so in that way I dont see the control in the table..., I tried also another user control with only html , and It doesnt rendered also
>

> How can I fix this bug????
> (Note: I do not want to use custom Web Control and to remain with the same objects)
>

> Leeor Chernov
> SPL , Israel

Leeor Chernov

Hi Curt,
Ofcourse it is getting to that point and the object has value in it as
it is ready to mbe shown , but the problem is that the object alive but
not rendered ..

It is not a simple problem (4 years exp. in asp.net)

Lee