Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > c# webapp template - how to custom a template so it automatically adds files within directories?

c# webapp template - how to custom a template so it automatically adds files within directories?

ddfsdf

I have tried to create a custom template for a c# web application.
If I want to add files to the project - I add them to the Templates.inf
file, and the wizard renders and creates them for me, the problem is
I want my files to be added into directories
(e.g I want to add the file: folder1\myWebForm.aspx and not just
myWebForm.aspx).
The wizard uses the projectItems.AddFromTemplate function, which does not
get a "folder\\file" as parameter...