Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > http header Connection: close

http header Connection: close

TomislaW

I have to retrive xml file from our partner site, and thay said:
if you retreive this file programatically (and I should) you should set the
Connection http header to "close".
How can I do that?

Eliyahu Goldin

Look at HttpRequest class, property Headers.

Eliyahu

"TomislaW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have to retrive xml file from our partner site, and thay said:
> if you retreive this file programatically (and I should) you should set

the
> Connection http header to "close".
> How can I do that?

Bruce Barker

they are telling you not to use a KeepAlive session. in HttpWebRequest, you
set KeepAlive to false.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"TomislaW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have to retrive xml file from our partner site, and thay said:
> if you retreive this file programatically (and I should) you should set
> the Connection http header to "close".
> How can I do that?

Joerg Jooss

Eliyahu Goldin wrote:

> Look at HttpRequest class, property Headers.

Http*Web*Request. That header can be set through the KeepAlive property.

Cheers,
--
http://www.joergjooss.de
(E-Mail Removed)