Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > building an Href link ??

building an Href link ??

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Dear all,

I have a wrb application wich reads data from an SQL database and store them
in a dataset. The dataset is then attached to a datagrid object

I need to have a functionnality that when a user click on any data of the
first column it execute a HRef link. IN practical, when the user will click
on the data, the value clicked will be pass to a second querry diplayed on an
other page.

How to build this HREF link ?

thnaks for your help
regards
serge

=?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=

Hi,

One opton is to use TemplateColumns. A sample is here:
http://www.datagridgirl.com/faq.aspx (see question 'How do I specify more
than one parameter for my HyperlinkColumn?')

Other option is to use HyperLinkColumn:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...classtopic.asp

Hope this helps?