Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Off topic : MSN Messenger 7.0

Off topic : MSN Messenger 7.0

Frank Rizzo

I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...

Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

Gingerpose

Frank Rizzo wrote:
> I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
>
> Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

Been using it for a while, never had this problem.

Big Will

Gingerpose wrote:
> Frank Rizzo wrote:
>
>> I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
>>
>> Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

> Been using it for a while, never had this problem.

Never really had a need for MSN Messenger. I currently use Trillian
(allows for MSN messenging, among other things). It's got a free and a
paid version, but they're essentially the same things.

Regards,

Will

PalmPowerd

Frank Rizzo wrote:
> I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
>
> Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

No problems here