Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ANN: FireTuneUp v1.0 - tuning utility for Mozilla Firefox

ANN: FireTuneUp v1.0 - tuning utility for Mozilla Firefox

Max

FireTuneUp 1.0 has been released.
FireTuneUp is a tuning utility for Mozilla Firefox webbrowser, the
tool was developed to combine both tuning and optimizing features to
increase the speed of your favourite webbrowser. There are only more
than 30 different settings for Firefox in the first release. We will
add more other settings in next versions. FireTuneUp does not contain
any spyware or adware, it is 100% clean for your tweaking pleasures.

Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe

If you want see your favourite settings in next versions, please let
us know at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--------------------------------
Best regards
Neon Labs Team
www.neon-labs.com

John

On 30 Apr 2005 14:25:41 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Max) wrote:

>FireTuneUp 1.0 has been released.
>FireTuneUp is a tuning utility for Mozilla Firefox webbrowser, the
>tool was developed to combine both tuning and optimizing features to
>increase the speed of your favourite webbrowser. There are only more
>than 30 different settings for Firefox in the first release. We will
>add more other settings in next versions. FireTuneUp does not contain
>any spyware or adware, it is 100% clean for your tweaking pleasures.
>
>Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe
>
>If you want see your favourite settings in next versions, please let
>us know at (E-Mail Removed)
>
>--------------------------------
>Best regards
> Neon Labs Team
>www.neon-labs.com

Any Firefox users who have tried this program?

Is it worth-while?

Thanks!

John <><

A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
with an other monkey's monkey.
(A very free paraphrase of Exodus 20:14).

OSIRIS

On Sun, 01 May 2005 09:20:24 -0400, John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 30 Apr 2005 14:25:41 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Max) wrote:
>

>>Download URL: http://www.neon-labs.com/download/FireTuneUp.exe
>>
>>us know at (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> Neon Labs Team
>>www.neon-labs.com

Posted by someone from Neon Labs to promote the "for sale" software of Neon
Labs.
Therefore, this is spam. Killfile the SOB!
I also is a direct rip-off of another product -- see below.

>Any Firefox users who have tried this program?
>Is it worth-while?
>Thanks!
>John <><

You can get a FREE version of approximately the same thing at
http://www.totalidea.com (FireTune for Firefox 1.x )

I am not in any way connected with either of these companies. I HAVE tried
FireTune (not FireTuneUp) and it works great. TIP: Read the help file, there's
some tweaks it does not do automatically, but they're easy.