Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Does anyone know anything that'll be changed in .NET 2 when releas

Does anyone know anything that'll be changed in .NET 2 when releas

=?Utf-8?B?bGFuZW0=?=

What will be changed between .NET 2.0 Beta 2 and .NET 2.0 when released.
There were quite a few changes between Beta 1 and Beta 2. I am wondering if
there will be a lot of changes between Beta 2 and the final version.

Juan T. Llibre

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/be...s/default.aspx

Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/