Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Screen Scraping Tools

Web Screen Scraping Tools

Lucas Tam

Hi all,

Are there any other tools out there like SWEA:

http://home.comcast.net/~furmana/SWIEAutomation.htm

I just like to compare the options out there... I'm trying build a rich
client which will scrape data and interact with a website.

Thanks.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Newmarket Volvo Sucks! http://newmarketvolvo.tripod.com

Paul D. Fox

You can do this easily in .NET. Download Chapter 21 for some samples
http://aspalliance.com/cookbook/Downloads.aspx

Paul