Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > putting struct properties into dropdownlist

putting struct properties into dropdownlist

Bishoy George

I want to make a dropdownlist that contains all colors of the struct Color.
Is that possible?

neilmcguigan@gmail.com

You are going to want to use the System.Drawing.KnownColor enumeration

DropDownList1.DataSource =
Enum.GetNames(typeof(System.Drawing.KnownColor));
DropDownList1.DataBind();

Bishoy George

Thank you.
It worked properly.