Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > program is end, but the page seems still be running?

program is end, but the page seems still be running?

Jack

Hello:
I have an asp.net program. it imports one file, and does some
operations for each row, in each row, it uses transaction, if there are
a lot of data in the file, program runs very slow. Then I step into
debug mode, I found a problem, even the program is end, but the page
seems still be running, the process in the statusbar is still going!
This doesn't happen when data are not many.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=

sounds like a loop that isn't closing. Could you show the pertinate code?
--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com