Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Password encrypt/decrypt

Password encrypt/decrypt

Microsoft

Hi

I'm not able to find a newsgroup for classic asp so I'm writing here hoping
someone can help me

So, I have to encrypt and also decrypt some user passwords
I know md5 algoritm is a one way method so it can't be used for decryption

Do you know about any ready-made functions (Classical ASP) to do this task?
(Encrypt and Decrypt)

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?c3Jpbmk=?=

This one might be useful