Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I increase the DropDownWidth of a dropdownlist at runtime?

How can I increase the DropDownWidth of a dropdownlist at runtime?

=?Utf-8?B?U2FpcmE=?=

I m working in asp.net using C#, I want a dropDownList , in which the drop
down

WIDTH is Flexible , Depending on the item whose width is the greatest.
ACTUAL WIDTH OF DROP DOWN

REMAIN

FIXED, ONLY the WIDTH of the drop down window changes acording to the max

WIDTH of item it contains ,
in simple words ...
need the Facility of DropDownWidth Property in web application.. This
property

applies only for Windows Forms.

I need some similar solution for this without creating usercontrols..

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...combobox02.gif

Bruce Barker

no html control supports this. you will have to write, buy or download one.
the implementaion is a textbox, a clickable image(s), a div for the
dropdown, and a some client script to tie it together.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...