Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem using datagrid on a web page

Problem using datagrid on a web page

=?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=

Hello:

I get a blank page when I tried to use a datagrid on a web page that is
bound to a dataset. The dataset ahs 1 table and 6 rows in that table.

Please help.

venki

S. Justin Gengo

Venki,

Do you have DataGrid1.DataBind() after you set the datasource?

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche
"vvenk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> I get a blank page when I tried to use a datagrid on a web page that is
> bound to a dataset. The dataset ahs 1 table and 6 rows in that table.
>
> Please help.
>
> venki

=?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=

Yes.

"S. Justin Gengo" wrote:

> Venki,
>
> Do you have DataGrid1.DataBind() after you set the datasource?
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> S. Justin Gengo, MCP
> Web Developer / Programmer
>
> www.aboutfortunate.com
>
> "Out of chaos comes order."
> Nietzsche
> "vvenk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello:
> >
> > I get a blank page when I tried to use a datagrid on a web page that is
> > bound to a dataset. The dataset ahs 1 table and 6 rows in that table.
> >
> > Please help.
> >
> > venki

=?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=

Justin:

I apologize; I thought I did and found that I had commented that statement.
It works now.

"S. Justin Gengo" wrote:

> Venki,
>
> Do you have DataGrid1.DataBind() after you set the datasource?
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> S. Justin Gengo, MCP
> Web Developer / Programmer
>
> www.aboutfortunate.com
>
> "Out of chaos comes order."
> Nietzsche
> "vvenk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello:
> >
> > I get a blank page when I tried to use a datagrid on a web page that is
> > bound to a dataset. The dataset ahs 1 table and 6 rows in that table.
> >
> > Please help.
> >
> > venki

S. Justin Gengo

Venki,