Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > hash.web is denied when trying to run webservice on dc

hash.web is denied when trying to run webservice on dc

=?Utf-8?B?SmVzc2FyZA==?=

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a webservice running on a domain controller but I obtain
the following error when I try to display the page.

"Access to the path "C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Tempor ary
ASP.NET Files\root\e7d870df\8600ba6a\hash.web" is denied.

I have given the IWAM_Machinename access to the Temporary folder and
propagated through to subfolders. The webservice is impersonating a domain
level user which has also been given access to the folder and subfolders.

Does anybody know what I have to have done in order to get this working.

Thanks,
Jesse