Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mouse scrolling problems

Mouse scrolling problems

roghik

I'm having problems with a Logitech mouse, the scroll wheel will not
scroll in Firefox, fine in all other apps, even TBird. Wheel click and
drag works fine. Any suggestions?

Roland

On 24-4-2005 6:13, roghik wrote:

> I'm having problems with a Logitech mouse, the scroll wheel will not
> scroll in Firefox, fine in all other apps, even TBird. Wheel click and
> drag works fine. Any suggestions?

Type about:config in the addressbar and check the following preferences
mousewheel.withnokey.action (value on my system: 0)
mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines (true)
mousewheel.withnokey.numlines (1)
Reset their values if necessary.
See also <http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries#Mousewheel..2A>