Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clock on the web page

Clock on the web page

MasoodAdnan@gmail.com

Hi,

I want to build a test page where I want to show the time remaining to
complete the question, and once the remaining time is 0 seconds, I want
to process few things on the page. How can I achieve this
functionality?

Is there any article that somebody can point me to?

Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You could use a JavaScript timer to refresh the page every so often:
http://www.crowes.f9.co.uk/Javascript/timer.htm

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I want to build a test page where I want to show the time remaining to
> complete the question, and once the remaining time is 0 seconds, I want
> to process few things on the page. How can I achieve this
> functionality?
>
> Is there any article that somebody can point me to?
>
> Thanks

Mr Newbie

Better to set a Javascript timer on the page and then force one of the
button click functions on Zero , this way one avoids uneccesary trips to the
server and is able to do down to the second timing.

news:OhqrqA%(E-Mail Removed)...